Yoga for Kids – Me and My Bumblebee
Props Needed: None
This fun class incorporates moving the spine in its 6 directions, while using the Bumblebee Breath (Bhramari). This helps us to connect with our breath through feeling the vibration as well as our inner state and the power the breath gives us to create joy within.
The Bumblebee Breath is excellent for:
- Calming and quieting the mind.
- Releasing cerebral tension.
- Stimulating the pineal and pituitary glands, supporting their proper functioning.
- Soothing the nerves.
- Relieving stress and anxiety.
- Dissipating anger.
- Lowering blood pressure.
- Bolstering the health of the throat.
(Category: Yoga for Kids, under 30 minutes)